We bring peace of mind to the home inspection process.
Home inspection. Sewer line inspection.
Are you looking to buy a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. That’s why we love helping people stay focused on their search by providing them with an inspection that will give them peace of mind before they make such a huge investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Termite damage, roof leaks and faulty plumbing problems can all be addressed before they become more costly and more difficult.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
By getting a quality home inspection, you’re ensuring that you won’t have any nasty surprises after buying your new house. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can identify safety issues such as radon, carbon monoxide and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These could affect the value of the house as well as its insurability and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. By getting a professional home inspection, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting into before you buy. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. To ensure you are fully informed about the property, a home inspector will inspect it for potential problems. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. We can help you avoid costly surprises after you move into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You are about to purchase a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is a great way to prevent you from buying a home that has major problems that could cost thousands of dollars in repair. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
317 N Mount Shasta Blvd.Mt. Shasta California 96067United States
Neighborhoods in Mt. Shasta, California
Alpine Realty, Inc., Alta Vista Manor, Andaman | Healthy Thai Cuisine, Best Western Plus Tree House, Boulder Creek Subdivision, Brooks Complete Auto Repair Inc., C21 Advantage - HD Siskiyou County Realtors, Century 21 Advantage Mt Shasta, Coldwell Banker Mountain Gate Properties, Country Oaks, Golden Eagle Charter School (GECS), Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Mount Shasta City Park, Mount Shasta High School, Mount Shasta Resort
Things to do in Mt. Shasta, California
Our Newest Profiles